The Trouble with Xylitol
I've received two Xylitol warning emails in the last two weeks, the original seems to be at least one-year-old based on the snopes.com reference. But, regardless, it's worth a mention and a reminder that Xylitol is toxic for dogs--and more widely used than you might think.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Trouble with Xylitol :
hi, Lisa, how are you doing?
thanks for the snopes link - I'd been trying to find out if the 'xylitol dogs' thing was actually true & that answered it!
Posted by: healthy & hungry | Oct 23, 2008 1:24:14 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.